- Melt the unsalted butter.
- In a bowl, combine granulated sugar and brown sugar.
- Pour in the slightly cooled melted butter, pumpkin puree, egg yolk, and spices. Mix well.
- Gradually add sifted flour along with cornstarch and baking powder. Knead the dough until combined. The dough should not be too dense.
- Incorporate chocolate chips into the dough. Refrigerate the dough for 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, place spoonfuls of dough, leaving enough space between them as they will expand during baking.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes. The center of the cookies should remain soft.
- Allow the freshly baked cookies to rest for about 5 minutes, then carefully transfer them from the baking sheet to a wire rack for complete cooling.
Savor the cozy flavors of autumn with each bite of our Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies. These treats are a perfect companion for chilly evenings and a cup of your favorite warm beverage.