- Combine the sugar with honey, butter and milk.
- Put the mixture on the heat, and make all the ingredients dissolve over low heat.
- Turn off the heat, add the baking soda and stir vigorously. The mass will foam and will increase in volume greatly. Leave it to cool for a while.
- Then add the whipped eggs, gradually add all the dry ingredients, and knead the dough.
- Refrigerate for literally 20 minutes. Then divide the dough into 10 parts, roll each in flour and roll out the cakes, and cut the circles (I have them 20cm | 7.87 inch).
- Bake each cake layer at 180C (356F) for 5 minutes.
- Pour the bitter chocolate with hot cream, and mix.
- Put the ganache in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Combine the cheese, cream, ganache and condensed milk in a bowl, and whip at high mixer speed.
You will get some unbelievably fluffy cream.
- Combine the currants and sugar, and bring it to a boil.
- Dilute the starch with water, and pour it into the currants.
- Boil until thickened.
- Assemble the cake following such an order: cake layer, cream, cake layer, cream, currant filling, cake layer, cream, etc.
- Add the fillingto your taste.
- Let the honey cake stay in the fridge overnight.