- Mix the butter, honey, eggs, sugar in a saucepan and put on a steam bath, stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add the baking soda and mix well.
- Sift the flour and cocoa in the liquid mixture. Knead the dough.
- Put in the cold for 1 hour. Then roll out the dough and bake at 338F.
- The diameter of the cake layers is 18cm (7.10 inch).
Combine and whip all the inrgedients.
- Assemble cake in a ring, alternating the cake layers and the cream.
- Put the cake in the cold overnight.
- In the morning, coat the cake with the remaining cream, and sprinkle with chopped crumbs.