Let’s give the floor to Yana: “Hello, everyone! I have been asked for some sweets recipes many times, so I decided to tell you something. Today I’m sharing a recipe for a magnificent chocolate dessert with light mint flavor.”
You will need:
- cream 33% - 200 g | 7.05 oz
- milk - 100 g | 3.55 oz
- sugar - 50 g | 1.75 oz
- gelatin - 6 g | 0.20 oz
- dark chocolate - 50 g | 1.75 oz
- mint syrup - 20 g | 0.70 oz
- Mix the cream, the milk and the sugar in a saucepan, and cook it over a medium heat until boiling.
- Divide the mixture into two parts; add the chopped chocolate into one of them, and stir until dissolved. Add the mint syrup to the other one.
- When the liquids have cooled down a bit, add the gelatin to each of them.
- Now, pour the chocolate part first (or vice versa) into cups, and place them in the fridge for 15 minutes, then add the other part.
- Leave the desserts in the fridge for 5 to 6 hours, and serve.
NOTE: Don’t place the gelatin in the boiling water, as you will spoil it!