- Dissolve the coffee in boiling water.
- Whip the butter, sugar and egg; add coffee and sour cream, and mix.
- Mix the cocoa, flour and baking powder, and add to the liquid mass. Mix again.
- Bake the muffins to a dry skewer at 338F (170C).
- Soak the gelatin.
- Combine the cream #1, sugar, andyolks in a saucepan, and heat to 176F (80C), stirring constantly.
- Pour the mass over the chocolate, add the gelatin mass, pistachio paste, and whip everything with a blender. Cool it down to 77F (25C).
- Whip the cream #2, and combine with the main mass. That's it!
Decorate the muffins with cream cheese on top.
* You can also add raspberries or cherries to the mousse.