Mind blowing gluten free chocolate pie
The simplest ingredients, a minimum of fuss, and you get such a cake - a large truffle, ultra chocolate, viscous and delicate!
Explore full recipe
- Preheat the oven to 320F (160C).
- Grease the mold (23 cm | 9 inch), sprinkle it with flour, and line the bottom with baking parchment.
- Cut the butter into pieces, chop the chocolate, and place in a heat-resistant bowl.
- Melt the mass either in a water bath or in a microwave in a pulsed mode, taking it out every 30 seconds and mixing thoroughly.
- Whip the eggs with sugar, cinnamon and salt until a fluffy light mass (for about 8-10 minutes).
- Stir the chocolate mixture into the whipped eggs.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pmold, and bake for 60-70 minutes (until a wooden stick inserted in the center comes out completely dry).
- Let the pie cool completely, and sprinkle it with cocoa before serving.