NOTE: all the ingredients should be at room temperature! Take them out of the fridge a couple of hours before cooking.
- Grease the baking tin with butter, and line it with baking parchment so that the edges of the parchment extend beyond the edges of the tin.
- Preheat the oven to 392F (200C).
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath or in a microwave in a pulsed mode, taking it out every 30 seconds and stirring.
- Put the cream cheese into a mixer bowl, and whisk at minimum speed until smooth.
- Then add sugar, and mix again.
- Next, add the yolks and eggs one at a time, mixing thoroughly each time.
- Add melted chocolate, and mix again.
- Then add the sifted flour and cocoa powder.
- At the end, pour in the cream.
- Pour the resulting batter into the prepared tin, and bake for about 50-60 minutes. Then increase the temperature to 410F (210C), and bake for about 10 more minutes. The cheesecake will rise slightly and a dark crust will form on top.
- Cool the finished cheesecake completely.