- Knead the powdered sugar, cold butter, almond flour and salt with a mixer for a minute.
- Add the flour and cocoa,and mix.
- Add the egg
- Put the dough between two sheets of parchment, roll it out, and cool.
- Cut out the dough with an 18cm (7.09 inch) ring, and make the sides as well.
- Place the mold in the cold for 2-3 hours.
- Bake the pastry base at 320F (160C) for 20-25 minutes.
Whip the cream, add the cooled chocolate, and whip with a mixer.
- Mash all the components with a blender.
- Decant the remaining moisture through an iron sieve.
- Pour the raspberry puree on the tart, sprinkle with pistachios (to taste), and pour over with chocolate cream.
- The mold diameter is 18cm (7.09 inch).
- Put the tart in the fridge for 3-4 hours.