- In a saucepan, combine water, vanilla, sugar and butter, put over a low heat and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- As soon as the bubbles have gone, turn off the heat, pour out the flour and quickly mix with a spatula until smooth.
- Next, turn on the medium heat and dry the dough, stirring constantly, for about a minute.
- Transfer the dough to a glass bowl and cool it, stirring occasionally.
- Gradually add the eggs, stirring constantly. The dough should slowly drain from the spatula.
- Pipe the dough on parchment, the size and shape that you like.
- Bake in the oven preheated to 374F (190C). The pastry should be well browned and increase in volume. DO NOT OPEN THE OVEN!
All the ingredients must be at room temperature.
- Add vanilla to the cottage cheese.
- Add sugar to soft butter and beat, then add cottage cheese and mix well with a mixer.
- Place the cream in the fridge so that it becomes denser.
- Cut the baked pastry in half. Pipe the cream (you better use a pastry bag) over one part, and cover it with the second pastry layer.
- Decorate the dessert with powdered sugar, almond petals and raspberries. Don't forget to put some fresh raspberries inside!