Red Velvet whoopie pies with cream cheese filling
A simple dessert recipe that's PERFECT for when guests are coming over soon, and you want to impress them.
Explore full recipe
- Preheat the oven to 347°F (175°C).
- Pipe the resulting dough onto prepared baking sheets using a pastry bag, or you can do it with a spoon. The main thing is to make even circles with a diameter of 6cm (2.36 inch).
- Bake in an already preheated oven for 12-15 minutes. Let the cookies cool.
- Combine room temperature butter and powdered sugar. Whisk for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese. Whisk for another minute.
- Put filling on one cookie, sandwich the second cookie on top. Repeat with each pair and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours.