- Start by mixing warm milk, yeast, and 1 tsp of sugar, leave for 30 minutes.
- Stir the eggs, melted butter, and the rest of the sugar together.
- Then combine the two mixtures.
- Add 500-600g | 17-21oz of sifted flour in several stages. You should get a soft dough, not thick! Knead and leave it in a warm place for 1 hour.
- Roll out the dough, smear it with butter and sprinkle with the filling. Roll up to make a log and cut it into several rolls.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 30-40 minutes at 356F | 180C.
- Take out of the oven and generously brush the buns with cream.
The cinnamon rolls are ready! Bon appetit!