- Start by whipping softened unsalted butter with condensed milk until smooth and well combined. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine water, sugar, and agar agar. Mix well and place on the stove. Simultaneously, begin whipping the egg whites.
- Cook the syrup until it reaches the "ribbon" stage - it should slowly fall off a spatula like a ribbon or reach a temperature of 108-110°C (226-230°F). This is similar to making marshmallows.
- Once the syrup is ready, let the bubbles settle, then gradually pour it into the whipped egg whites while continuing to whip on high speed for no more than 2 minutes.
- Add the butter-condensed milk mixture and whip for another 30 seconds or so until fully incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into an 18x18 cm mold and refrigerate for 6-7 hours until set.
- Once set, cut into pieces and dust with cocoa powder for an extra touch.