- Mix the cocoa with starch.
- Add salt to the egg whites, and start whipping.
- Whip until beer foam, then start adding the sugar. Whip until a dense meringue.
- Pour the dry ingredients, and mix with a spatula.
- Spread the mass on a baking sheet. Bake at 302F (150C) for 30 minutes.
- Take it out, turn it over, remove the parchment, and cool.
- Pour the hot cream over the chocolate, stir, and refrigerate for 10 minutes to cool the mixture.
- Beat the cream cheese with the cold cream, and gradually add the chocolate mixture.
- The result will be a wonderful airy chocolate cream.
- Mix the berries with sugar, and bring to a boil.
- Add the starch diluted in water, and boil until thickened.
- Cool the filling down.
- Apply the cream and the filling on the meringue.
- Lin this state for 2-3 minutes so that the meringue is slightly soaked with the cream and folds more easily.
- Roll up the roll, decorate, and put in the fridge for a couple of hours.