- Chop the cocoa butter, and melt it. Cool it to 99F (37C), and add dry milk. Mix until smooth.
- Dissolve the sweetener in warm milk. Pour it (at about 100F) into the chocolate mass, pierce with a submersible blender.
- Add coconut flakes, mix. Remove the mass in the cold so that it thickens and you can roll the balls.
- When the mass gets cold enough, shape the balls, and roll each in coconut flakes (optionally mixed with blue matcha).
- These sweets are not very hard. If you want to make it harder, you can increase the amount of coconut flakes or reduce the almond milk a little.
- Use any sweetener to your taste.
- If the milk you use is not sweet, then add some more sweetener.