For the brownie base:
- 85 g melted butter | 3.00 oz
- 100 g sugar | 3.55 oz
- 0.5 tsp vanilla extract | 1.00 tsp
- 1 large egg | 1.00 item
- 50 g flour | 1.75 oz
- 20 g cocoa | 0.70 oz
- a pinch of the baking powder | 0.00 pinch
- a pinch of salt | 0.00 pinch
For the cheesecake (all the ingredients should be at the room temperature):
- 450 g cream cheese | 15.85 oz
- 90 g sugar | 3.15 oz
- 1 egg + 1 yolk | 1.00 item + 1.00 item
- 100 g cream | 3.55 oz
- 15 coffee beans | 15.00 items
- Mix the butter with the sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add the egg and stir.
- Mix the cocoa, the flour, the baking powder and salt in a separate bowl.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the egg mass.
- Bake the base at 180C (356F) for about 30 minutes (focus on your oven). Chill the cake.
- Bring the cream with the coffee grains almost to a boil, and let them cool under the lid.
- Mix the cream cheese with sugar.
- Add the egg, and stir the mass; then add the yolk, and stir again.
- Add the cooled strained cream.
- Pour the prepared mass onto the cooled brownie base.
- Bake at 120C (248F) for 70 minutes (place a baking sheet with some hot water in the bottom of the oven!!!).
- Cool the cheesecake in the closed oven. Then let it chill for at least 6 hours in the fridge.
You may also spread some chestnuts or walnuts on the brownie base, and then filled them with the cheesecake mass.
Decorate the cake with the chopped nuts, melted chocolate and some salted caramel.