- Whip the butter with sugar until light foam.
- Add the eggs (one at a time), and whip thoroughly with a mixer for a couple of minutes.
- Heat the milk, and dissolve the coffee; cool to room temperature.
- Sift the flour and baking powder, and mix thoroughly.
- Wash, dry and cut the apricots into cubes.
- Add the milk and coffee to the mass, and mix well.
- Then add the flour with baking powder, mix with a spoon or a spatula until smooth.
- Add 3/4 diced apricots, and mix gently.
- Put the finished dough into muffin capsules, filling 3/4 of the mold, and top with 1/4 of the chopped apricots.
- Bake in the oven preheated to 1338-356F for 30-40 minutes. Always focus on your oven.