- Take the gingerbread you don’t need (maybe slightly burnt or crookedly baked, or covered with the glaze unsuccessfully). Make this beautiful confectionary moss.
- Grind the gingerbreads into crumbs in a blender.
- Pour the resulting mass into a bowl. Add the water. You need to add enough water to get thick porridge consistency.
- Paint the mixture with the dye (green and yellow). Add it generously, and mix.
- Cover the baking sheet with a teflon sheet. Spread the green mass with an approximately even layer.
- Place the mass in the oven for about 30 to 40 minutes. The temperature in the oven should be 100-120C (212 to 248F). Use any convenient mode.
- Bake until complete drying of the mixture. It may take a little more time.
- Chop the dry mixture into small pieces, ad grind it with a blender. If you want the mixture to the “flour” consistency, then sift it through a fine colander.
That’s it! The moss can be used to decorate the gingerbread cookies, cakes and desserts!
Can you see how simple and beautiful it is?