All the ingredients must be cold! Don't increase the amount of flour!
- Combine all the dry ingredients, cottage cheese and butter in a bowl; mix until the dough turns into crumbs.
- At the end, add the egg.
- Place the pastry in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Cut the apples and pumpkin into slices.
- Combine vanilla sugar, cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Place the apples and pumpkin on the rolled pastry, and sprinkle with the cinnamon mixture on top.
- Then sprinkle it all with sesame seeds.
- Roll up the sides. Grease the sides of the galette with one yolk.
- Bake the galette in the oven preheated to 356F for 25 minutes.
- Then remove it from the oven, and brush the whole galette with the remaining yolk.
- Bake the galette in the oven for another 10 minutes.