Perfect raspberry cheesecake
This delicate raspberry cheesecake will never crack, as the calculation in the recipe has been brought to perfection. Enjoy!
Explore full recipe
- Mix the cream cheese, sugar and cornstarch until smooth at a low mixer speed.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each.
- Next, add the raspberry puree, pour in the cream, and finally knead the mass. * I made the raspberry puree by myself. I just thawed the frozen raspberries, chopped them with a blender, and passed through a sieve to remove all the seeds.
- Spread the cheese mass on the cooled base, and level it. You can put slices of frozen raspberries on top.
- Bake the cheesecake in the oven, preheated to 320F (160C). Put a baking sheet with boiling water on the bottom of the oven.
- Approximate baking time is 60-80 minutes. The middle of the finished cheesecake should shake slightly.
- Leave the cheesecake in the oven off with the door ajar for an hour. After that, put it in the fridge for at least 4 hours to stabilize.