- Mix the cream cheese with cream, add powdered sugar, egg and lemon zest. Do not whip with a mixer! Use a paddle on a mixer or mix gently with a whisk.
- We wrap the 16cm mold in several layers of foil and place in the larger mold. Pour out the cheese mass. Pour hot water into the outer mold. We bake the cheesecake at 248F, about 1 hour 30 minutes. The middle of the cheesecake should shake slightly.
- Leave it to cool completely in the oven. Then we go through the edges of the mold with a knife. Wrap the mold with cling film and put the cheesecake in the fridge overnight.
- Put the cranberries with sugar on a low heat.
- Mix the starch with water and pour, stirring occasionally, to the berries. Bring to a boil, boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat. Cool it down.
- Whip the butter for a few minutes, add sugar and continue whipping.
- Then put the egg, mix.
- Pour the buttermilk, milk, vanilla and mix.
- Sift the flour mixed with baking powder and salt and mix again.
- Add frozen (or fresh) cranberries and mix with a silicone spatula.
- Spread the dough into two 18cm molds. Bake at 338F for about 25 minutes.
Whip the cream cheese, cream and powdered sugar until thick.
Assemble the cake following this order: biscuit - cfrosting - 1/2 confiture - cheesecake - 1/2 confiture - frosting - biscuit.