medium size pears
Let’s give the floor to Mary: “Hello, everyone! Today I would like to show you a delicious filling. The calculation is for a layer of 16-18 cm (6.3 to 7 inch) in diameter.”
You will need:
- 3 medium pears or 2 large ones | 3.00 items
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice | 1.00 tbsp
- 45 g butter | 1.60 oz
- 30 g sugar | 1.05 oz
- 10 g powdered gelatin | 0.35 oz
- 60 g water for the gelatin | 2.10 oz
- Dice the pears into 1 cm (0.4 inch) cubes. Place them in a saucepan; add the lemon juice, the butter and the sugar, if necessary. Pour the gelatin in the cold water, stir it, and place it in the fridge. When the gelatin completely absorbs the water, it is ready for use.
- The pear cubes should start up the juice (when the juice covers the pear pieces completely, the filling is ready). Remove the filling from the heat. After a couple of minutes, add the swollen gelatin, and stir until it dissolves completely.
- Pour the filling into a mold. Place it in the freezer overnight. The filling is 1.5-2 cm (0.6 to 0.8 inch) high. The diameter is 16-18 cm (6.3 to 7 inch).