- Combine the cream and condensed milk, mix, and heat well, stirring (on the stove or in the microwave). Don't bring to a boil! Set it aside.
- Pour the sugar into a saucepan with thick walls, and start melting it to a state of liquid caramel. At the end, you can mix a little with a silicone spatula.
- Pour the hot cream to the resulting sugar caramel, and wait until the mass calms down. Mix.
- Add the diced butter.
- Cook the mass to 239-257F (115-125C), stirring with a silicone spatula. * I cooked it to different temperatures, but the result got more pliable or thick.
- If you have no thermometer, then be guided by the consistency. The mass should thicken well. It will take about 10-15 minutes.
- At the end, add salt and roasted peanuts, and mix.
- Line the bottom of the frame with parchment, and grease the walls with butter.
- Spread the mass, and let it cool completely. Put the frame in the fridge for 8-10 hours.
- Cut the finished toffee into squares.
- You can cut the parchment into pieces, and wrap each toffee so they don't stick together.