- Combine the eggs, melted butter, vegetable oil and sugar, and mix well.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and matcha/cocoa.
- Heat the milk in the microwave (it should be warm), and add it to the dough; mix well. The dough will be liquid.
- Cook the pancakes in a hot pan. * The first pancake may stick.
- Roast all the almonds at 338F (170C) for 10 minutes, and grind into coarse crumbs.
- Combine all the ingredients, and whip until smooth.
You better assemble the cake in a ring, wrapping it with acetate film or parchment.
- Put a crepe, some cream on top, then another crepe, some cream and 4-5 raspberries. Alternate.
- Place the finished cake in the fridge for 3 hours.
- Sprinkle it with chopped nuts. It is more convenient to do it with a knife.