Bake the pancakes in a pan with a diameter of 20cm (7.87 inch).
Pistachio crepe cake
- Fry the pistachios in a pan; cool, and chop with a knife (not very finely). Add the pistachios to the dough before baking.
- For the filling, whip the cream cheese, cream, vanillin and pistachio paste until fluffy.
- Cut the pancake circles, coat them with the pistachio filling, and stack on top of each other.
- Put the cake in the fridge overnight.
- Decorated the finished cake with cream, and sprinkled pistachios on top.
Chocolate & caramel crepe cake
- Add the cocoa to the crepe dough before baking.
- Pre-roast the nuts, and chop with a blender.
- Then we make the cream: whip the caramel, vanillin and nuts until smooth.
- After that, coat the finished crepes, and place the cake in the fridge overnight.
- Decorate the cake with the cream, and put pecan halves on top.