crepes to your taste
- Pour the boiling water over the cherries, and put on a sieve.
- Mix the cottage cheese with eggs and sugar.
- Stuff each crepe with cottage cheese, forming rolls, and wrap 3-4 cherries in each roll.
- Grease the round mold with butter.
- Lay out crepe rolls, forming a snail.
- Grease the cake with melted butter.
- Bake it at 356F (180C) for about 15 minutes.
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Take the cake out of the oven, and pour the custard on top.
- Bake the cake for another 20 minutes.