The calculation in the recipe is for a 28cm (11 inch) mold.
- Combine all the ingredients in the mixer bowl, and whisk at a low mixer speed to get a smooth mass without lumps.
- Fry the pancakes (I got 9 pieces).
* For the first crepe, grease the pan with vegetable oil. The rest of the crepes are fried without oil.
- Grind the cottage cheese with an egg, vanilla sugar and powdered sugar. Set it aside.
- In a saucepan, combine the cherries and sugar, put on the heat, and bring to a boil.
- Dissolve the cornstarch in water, and add it to the cherries. Boil until thickened.
- Put the filling in a pastry bag, and cool. You can do it the night before.
Combine all the ingredients in a mixer bowl, and mix with a whisk.
- Prepare a baking mold.
- Put 2 tbsp of cottage cheese closer to the edge of each pancake. Pour the cherry filling on top. Roll up the crepe. Do the same with all the crepes.
- Put the rolls into the baking mold, twisting the snail (one by one). Each roll is a continuation of the previous one.
- Cover the finished snail with pouring on top.
- Bake the dessert in the oven preheated to 356F (180C) for 25-30 minutes.
- Sprinkle the finished snail with the powdered sugar.