Yummy no-bake chocolate cheesecake
WARNING! This cheesecake is extremely chocolatey! You can eat several pieces at once!
Explore full recipe
- First, cover the gelatin with water, and let it swell.
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath, constantly stirring the mass.
- Then remove the mass from the heat, and let it cool for a couple of minutes.
- Whip the cream cheese (at room temperature!) with the powdered sugar for a few minutes, and then pour the melted chocolate in portions, constantly whipping the mass with a mixer. Mix everything until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whip the well-chilled cream to firm peaks. Set the bowl aside.
- Melt the swollen gelatin in a water bath or in the microwave (5-7sec. impulses). Don't boil the gelatin, otherwise it will lose its gelling properties!⠀
- Pour the melted gelatin in a thin stream to the chocolate-cheese mass, constantly whipping the mass at a medium mixer speed.
- Finally, add the whipped cream. Mix with a spatula, gently moving from the top to the bottom. It's highly important to keep the air!
- Pour the mass over the cookie base, and put the cheesecake in the fridge for 3-4 hours.