on a tip of a knife
- Whisk the eggs with sugar and salt.
- Add the buttermilk, and mix.
- Add the flour, and mix thoroughly.
- Put the baking soda and lamon acid in a glass. Pour the boiling water, mix, and immediately pour this liquid into the dough.
- Stir, and fry the pancakes as usual.
- Warm the cherries until the juice appears.
- Add the sugar, and heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Pour the cherry juice into a glass, add the corn starch, and mix until smooth.
- Pour it back into the cherries in a thin stream. Boil for 1 minute, stirring.
- Cool the sauce a bit, and serve.