Vanilla biscuit cake with strawberry yoghurt mousse
The combination of vanilla, strawberry and yoghurt is unbelievably tender. This option can be a real bestseller for a wedding cake.
Explore full recipe
- Heat the puree with water and sugar until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Cool it down.
Yoghurt & strawberry mousse
- Soak the gelatin in cold water.
- Heat the strawberry puree with powdered sugar until light steam. Add yoghurt, and mix well.
- Melt the gelatin in microwave until liquid. Add a small amount of berry-yoghurt base to gelatin. Mix well, and add to the remaining mass.
- Whip the cream to soft peaks, and add to the main mass. Mix.
- Pour the mousse into 2 rings with a diameter of 16cm (6.30 inch). Freeze.