- Grease a square brownie mold, and line it with parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven to 356F (180C).
- Cut the butter and chocolate into pieces, and place it in a heat-resistant bowl. Melt in a water bath, or in a microwave in a pulsed mode, mixing the mass thoroughly every 30 seconds.
- Then add two eggs to the mass, and mix the mass thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and cocoa powder.
- Pour the flour mixture into the butter mass, and mix.
- Then pour in the beer, and stir in the raspberries.
- Bake the brownie for about 20 minutes (a wooden stick stuck in the center of the brownie should come out with crumbs of dough adhering to it).
- Cool the finished brownie completely, and then cut it into 9 squares.