All the ingredients should be at room temperature.
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Add the egg, milk, oil and butter, and whip for several minutes at medium speed.
- Add the vinegar, and whisk for a couple more minutes.
- Bake in the oven preheated to 347F (175C) until a dry skewer.
- Cool, wrap the biscuit in cling film, and refrigerate (better overnight).
Combine all the components, and whip.
- Mix the cherries with sugar, and put over the heat. * Here you can also rub 1/4 tonka bean for piquancy.
- Mix the starch with a little water, and add to the cherries.
- Bring the cherries to a boil over a medium heat, stirring. Boil for 2 minutes.
Assemble the desserts. Leave in the fridge for several hours.
* P.S. You may use any fresh fruits or berries instead of cherry filling.