The cake turns out to be unusually delicate. And it's very easy to cook!
You will need: a favorite cake pan about 20-25 cm (7.9 to 9.8 inch), greased in advance… and a good mood!
- Preheat the oven to 170C (338F).
- Combine the eggs, sugar and pepper. Whip for a couple of minutes.
- Sift the flour with the added baking powder, and send it to the eggs mix. Add the oil and milk, and mix until smooth.
- Finally, add the chopped spinach, diced carrots, olives, cheese and fish (cut into pieces or strips).
- Pour the mass in a mold.
- Bake in the oven preheated to 170C (338F) for about 50 minutes.
- Take the cake out of the mold, and decorate it with olives, your favorite herbs and capers.
The cake turns out to be very delicate and tasty.