Are there any chocolate truffle lovers here?
A box of delicious handmade truffles will not leave anyone indifferent… This time we would like to share a recipe for milk chocolate truffles with cognac and dried apricots.
The combination is wonderful! Try it!
- Mix the cream with the sugar or honey; heat until boiling in the microwave, and pour over the milk chocolate.
- Add the alcohol (whatever you like in the ingredients list), and mash with an immersion blender.
- Add the chopped dried apricots or raisins to the chocolate mass; you can add both, or you can add none.
- Cover the mass with the cling film in contact, and send to the fridge for stabilization for 12 hours or overnight.
- The chocolate mass will become dense; in the confectionery world it’s called chocolate ganache.
- Roll 20 g (0.70 oz) ganache balls; cover them with melted chocolate, and sprinkle with waffle crumbs. Or you can replace the crumbs with ground nuts or cocoa.
The calculation is for 10-11 candies.
This dessert is perfect for any occasion, as it is not trivial; it will definitely surprise your guests!
By the way, if you want to adapt it for kids, then just don't add alcohol (you don't have to replace it with anything). Store the truffles in the fridge.