lemon or orange zest
fruits and berries
- Whip all the ingredients with 2 tablespoons butter until smooth. Let the dough rest for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 428F.
- Place the pan (20-24cm) in the oven (to warm it up).
- In 15 minutes, take the frying pan out (use the oven gloves so as not to burn yourself).
- Grease the pan with the remaining butter (on all the sides). Pour the finished dough into a mold and place in a hot oven (use oven gloves !!!). Bake the pastry for 15 minutes. Don't open the oven!
- The pancake will rise and extend beyond the edges of the mold, that's ok. The pancake may start browning at the edge. In 10 minutes you can lower the temperature to 356F (optionally).
- Whisk ricotta and the powdered sugar; transfer it to container, cover and refrigerate before serving.
- Right before serving, remove the pancake from the oven.
- Grease the edges with butter, fill the middle with cheese and fruit, sprinkle with the powdered sugar, and enjoy!