It’s a simple recipe for an unusual Easter cottage cheese dessert with famous “Snickers” taste.⠀
If you use the homemade cottage cheese, then you must wipe it through a sieve so that the mass is homogeneous.
- Whip the eggs with sugar until white and fluffy. Add 160 ml (5.45 fl oz) of hot cream in a thin stream. Stir the mix, and pour it into a saucepan. Boil until thick over a medium heat, stirring constantly, until a mark remains on the spatula. Cool the mass to the room temperature.
- Mix the cottage cheese with soft (not melted) butter. You can do it manually, or use a mixer.
- Melt the dark chocolate with 40 ml (1.35 fl oz) of cream.
- Combine the caramel with the roasted peanuts.
- Next, add the custard mass into the cottage cheese in several passes. Divide the resulting mass in two, and place the parts in separate bowls.
- Add the melted chocolate to the first bowl, and stir gently. There is no need to knead actively, as the stains look more beautiful.
- Add the peanuts and caramel to the second bowl, and mix gently, leaving as many streaks as possible.
- Combine both obtained masses, and place everything in a mold covered with damp two-layer gauze. The less you stir, the better the streaks will be.
- Cover the top with the rest of the gauze, and place a “load” on top (you may use jars filled with water). Place the dessert in the fridge for 10 to 12 hours. Don’t forget to put a plate under the bottom, as the excess liquid will flow out.
- After a while, gently remove the dessert from the mold, and enjoy the taste and the look!