- Mix the cream, the egg and sugar. Bring the mix to a boil over a low heat, stirring continuously to thicken the mixture.
- Drain the excess liquid from the berries, and punch them with a blender. Pour the puree into a saucepan, and bring it to a boil over a low heat. Remove from the heat, and add the chocolate; stir.
- Punch the cottage cheese and butter with a blender, and add the custard. Divide the finished mass into three parts, and add the berry puree to 2 parts, depending on the desired color.
- Slightly moisten the gauze with water, and wring it out. Cover the mold with gauze.
- Smooth the mass, and close it with gauze edges; put a small “weight” on top. Put the mold in a bowl into which the excess liquid will drain.
- Place the bowl in the fridge for 12 hours.