- Put the whites in a clean and dry container. This must be done very carefully so that not a drop of yolk gets into the whites!
- Add the powdered sugar and lemon juice, and whipwith a mixer at a high speed for about 10 minutes.
- When the mass becomes homogeneous and thick, add the cornstarch, and whip until stable peaks; then spread it in a pastry bag with a "Star" nozzle. The mass can also be spread with a spoon or use a bag with a cut corner.
- Pipe the nests on a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Bake the meringue in the oven preheated to 212F (100C) for 60-90 minutes. The cooking time depends on the size of the meringue and on the oven.
- If the meringue changes its color, rise, ooze or crack, then it's are very hot, and you need to reduce the temperature.
- The meringue nests should easily move away from parchment, but there should be more souffle inside.
Whip all the components until combined.
Fill the cooled meringue nests with the cream, and decorate with M&M's (chocolate or marzipan eggs).