Mango & pitahaya cupcakes
Super delicious cupcakes combining bright tropical flavors. Enjoy!
Explore full recipe
- Warm the mango puree over a medium heat for about 2 minutes.
- Then dissolve the starch in cold water, and add it to the puree.
- Boil for several minutes until thickened.
- Warm the pitahaya puree over a medium heat for 3 minutes, remove from the heat and add chocolate pieces. Stir until dissolved.
- Cool for about 8 hours in the fridge.
- Then, whip the frosting at a medium mixer speed, gradually adding the softened butter.