We have a new recipe for you!
It will literally steal your heart! Try to make this “Caramel Madness” crème!
This crème is enough for two cakes, 2 kg (70.00 oz) each.
You will need:
- Butter 82.5% - 100 g | 3.55 oz
- Sour cream 30% - 200 g | 7.05 oz
- Cream 33% - 100 g | 3.55 oz
- Sugar - 50 g | 1.75 oz
- Boiled condensed milk - 1/2 can | 1.00 lb
- Homemade caramel - 3 tbsp | 3.00 tbsp
- Whisk the sour cream, the cream and sugar until steady peaks.
- Then add the room temperatured butter, and stir at a medium speed until smooth.
- At the end, add the boiled condensed milk and the caramel.
- Whip lightly once again, and put the crème in the fridge for 20 to 30 minutes.
This crème’s texture is similar to the Tiramisu crème; it’s just as delicate. You can use if when making cupcakes, trifles or cakes.
You better don’t use it for leveling, as it’s not stable enough. Use it only inside of the desserts.