Easy-to-cook Bounty cake
Heavenly delight! Just like it is!
Explore full recipe
- In a saucepan, combine milk, sugar and semolina.
- Bring to a boil, then add coconut flakes and butter. Mix thoroughly until smooth.
* If the mass comes out very liquid, boil it a little for density.
- Assemble the cake in a ring.
- Cut off the crust of the sponge cake and cut it into 2 equal cake layers.
- Soak the first cake layer with milk.
- Spread the filling evenly, cover with a second cake layer.
- Soak and put in the fridge for an hour.