- Combine the flour, sugar and salt. Grate cold butter and rub the dough quickly with your hands into crumbs.
- Add cold sour cream, and quickly knead the dough into a smooth ball . Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Carefully combine all the components.
Baking and serving
- Roll out 2/3 of the dough a little more than the diameter of the baking tin. Place it over the bottom of the tin (pre-greased with butter). Lay out the filling.
- From the rest of the dough, make a lattice or any other decoration for the top (you can simply roll out a circle and make cuts).
- Grease the dough with yolk on top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 392F (200C).
- Serve with ice cream.