Quiche is definitely a versatile snack! It keeps perfectly fresh while being in the fridge for 2 to 3 days, and even a couple of weeks in the freezer.
The calculation is suitable for a mold 7.5 inch in diameter and 1.2 inch of height.
- 75 g butter 82% | 2.65 oz
- 150 g flour | 5.30 oz
- 20 g yolk | 0.70 oz
- 25 g water | 0.90 oz
- 7 g salt | 0.25 oz
- 5 g sugar | 0.20 oz
- Cut the butter into cubes (approximately 0.2 inch for a side). Mix it with flour, salt and sugar using spatula, add the egg yolk and stir the ingredients.
- Pour the ice water, then mix the dough quickly until smooth. Roll it out between two sheets of parchment up to 0.2 inch thickness. Cool the layer in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Put the dough in a mold, freeze (15-20 minutes) it, then bake until golden brown at a temperature of 300 to 320F for about 20 minutes.
You will need:
- 200 g salmon fillet | 7.05 oz
- 100 g broccoli | 3.55 oz
- 100 g green beans | 3.55 oz
- Cut the salmon fillet into cubes (approximately 0.4 inch for a side). You can boil broccoli and beans until half cooked, or use them raw, so they will crunch a little.
- Stir the ingredients, place them in a completely chilled base.
- 90 g eggs | 3.15 oz
- 85 g sour cream from 20% and more | 3.00 oz
- 50 g of hard cheese | 1.75 oz
- thyme, black pepper, salt - to taste
- Mix the egg with sour cream, season the mix with spices, add one half of the grated cheese and pour everything into the base with the filling.
- Sprinkle the quiche with the second half of the grated cheese. Bake at 302F for about 30 minutes.
- Cool the quiche completely, no matter how difficult it may seem to you.