- Cut the garlic into small pieces.
- Heat the olive oil with garlic over high heat for flavoring.
- Remove from the heat, let it brew for 5 minutes, and strain the oil through a large sieve.
- Mix the flour with water, yeast and honey. Knead the dough for 7 minutes. Let it stay for 15 minutes.
- Then add the salt, and knead for 5 minutes. Add 4 tbsp. garlic oil, and knead for another 5 minutes. Leave for 40 minutes to ferment.
- Next, grease the baking sheet with oil (garlic), stretch the dough with your hands over the baking sheet (don't maket it too thin).
- Leave the dough to proof for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the remaining oil, lay out the filling, press the dough in some places with your fingers.
- Bake the focaccia at 464F (240C) for about 20 minutes. Be careful not to burn the bread!