We would like to share a recipe for fragrant forest strawberry marshmallows with albumin.
This recipe is worth to try!
The flavor of these forest strawberry marshmallows is definitely magical!
- Soak the albumin with water in the bowl, and start the slow stirring mode.
- Add the sugar to the warm puree, and mix until dissolved.
- Next, cook the sugar syrup: pour the agar with water, and stir well; add the sugar. Put the syrup on the heat, and cook to 110C (230F). Use a thermometer or check for a "thread".
- Meanwhile, increase the mixer speed, and whisk the albumin; add the berry puree with sugar.
- Start whipping at a low speed, gradually increasing it; the mass will increase the volume. After about 3 to 4 minutes, the mass will grow sufficiently (the volume should grow thrice).
- Next, pour the syrup in a thin stream, without rushing, kneading the syrup into the mass immediately. After adding all the syrup, whip for another 2 to 3 minutes, and form the marshmallows.
- The temperature of the mass should be approximately 47C (117F).