The taste of the final produst will depend on the quality of the ingredients. Try to buy natural products from proven manufacturers that you trust.
You can replace the vanilla paste with any flavor additive to your taste: zest, poppy seeds, raisins, etc.
- Mash the cottage cheese with condensed milk with a blender to a paste-like state.
- Add the soft butter (at room temperature) and vanilla paste, and knead with a mixer on a low speed until combined.
- Cover the special mold with two layers of gauze. Tamp the cheese mass into it.
- Put the mold in a sieve (colander). Place the sieve in a container (plate).
- On top of the cheese mass, you can additionally put a load.
- Put the whole construction in the fridge for 12-15 hours.
- Decorate the Easter cheese cake at your discretion.