Christmas tangerine mousse cakes
This time we will make holiday mousse "tangerines" shortcakes recipe. Try to make this simple but spectacular dessert!
Explore full recipe
- Melt chocolate and butter and cool.
- Whisk egg whites at medium speed into a thick foam and gradually add sugar. Beat until stiff peaks.
- Sift in the flour with the baking powder and mix gently with a spatula.
- Add the cooled chocolate and mix again, stirring gently.
- Soak the gelatin in water.
- Bring milk to a boil, pour the chocolate, and mix.
- Add dissolved gelatine to chocolate, beat with a blender and leave to cool to room temperature.
- Whip the cold cream to soft peaks.
- Add a little of the cream to the chocolate and stir.
- Then pour the chocolate mass into the cream and mix with a spatula.