butter at room temperature
fermented baked milk
brown sugar fro sprinkling
- Grease a 8.65-9.45 inch (22-24cm) cake mold with butter, and sprinkle with flour. Preheat the oven to 347F (175C).
- Whip the butter with sugar and lemon zest for 4 minutes. Then add the eggs, one at a time, mixing thoroughly each time.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, salt and baking powder. Add the flour and fermented baked milk to the butter mixture, alternating them, in three passes. Mix everything thoroughly until the ingredients are combined.
- Put the dough into the prepared mold, and spread evenly. Put the plum halves on top, and sprinkle the pie with brown sugar.
- Bake the pie for about 40-60 minutes until a wooden stick inserted in the center comes out completely dry.