- Combine the honey, butter and baking soda in a saucepan on low heat. Stir constantly.
- Wait for the increase in volume, cook for a couple of minutes. Cool down.
- Whip the eggs with sugar on high speed until light fluffy mass is formed.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of egg mass; stir, pour back into the bowl with beaten eggs. Connect in a circular motion.
- Mix flour with baking powder, then sift, mix in 2-3 steps to the honey-egg mixture.
- Draw circles with a diameter of 16 cm on parchment, there will be only 2 pieces. Pour 100-110g on each circle, gently spread the dough in an even layer.
- Bake in the oven preheated to 356F for 4-6 minutes until golden brown.
- Cut circles with a diameter of 5.50 inch.
Pistachio Fraisier mousse (6.30 inch)
- Soak the gelatin. Leave for 10-20 minutes.
- Dissolve the gelatinous mass in a water bath / microwave.
- Slightly grease the sides of the mold (5.50 inch diameter) with water, tighten with cling film and place on a board that will fit in the freezer.
- Heat puree with lemon juice and sugar until dissolved.
- Add gelatin. Stir and pour into a mold, freeze.
- Soak the gelatin in ice water for 20 minutes. Heat milk with sugar until boiling, put gelatin in milk, stir, pour over chocolate, leave for 5 minutes. Stir to dissolve the chocolate.
- Add the pistachio paste. Cool a little.
- Whip the cream until soft peaks, combine with mousse.
- Immediately assemble the cake.
- Wet the sides of the mold (6.30 inch in diameter) with water, tighten with foil and place on a board that fits in the freezer. Put an acetate film inside the mold.
- Along the perimeter of the mold, spread the sliced strawberries in halves lengthwise. Perhaps you will need to trim more to fit the biscuit.
- Put in the biscuit, pour out the mousse a little less than 1/2 of the mass, put the filling to cover its height, add the mousse and melt the biscuit a little on top.
- Top up the rest of the mousse. Freeze completely, this will take 6 hours or more.
- After freezing, it is necessary to warm the walls of the form with a burner or a warm wet towel so that the form lags behind the cake. Remove the acetate film, put it on defrosting in the fridge for 4-6 hours. Decorate with strawberries and pistachios.