Dough (for 8 pcs, large square mold)
- Combine sugar, room temperature butter, and praline in a bowl. Whisk until smooth. Add room temperature eggs and whisk.
- Add flour and baking powder.
- Fill the molds a little more than halfway. Add pecan pieces on top.
- Bake in a preheated 329 | 165C oven for 30-35 minutes.
- After baking, cool the cakes in the mold and then place them in the fridge for 2-3 hours. Cut out the cake from the side, and put the cake in the freezer for 30-40 minutes.
- Pour heated cream on chocolate, beat with a blender, add amaretto and butter. Cover with cling film and put in the fridge. Beat the stabilized ganache with a mixer, pour into a piping bag, and place in the cutout sides of the cakes.
- Melt chocolate, add butter, beat with a blender. The working temperature is 86-95F | 30-35C. Dip the cold Financiers in the glaze. You can decorate with nuts or Candurin. You can dip the top of the cakes or the bottom.