Make the ganache in advance.
- Pour milk chocolate, broken into pieces, with hot cream. Whip with a blender until smooth. Cool it. Put in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Whip with a mixer before use. The ganache will become airy and lighter.
- Mix all the dry ingredients: flour, almond flour, powdered sugar, baking powder.
- Add the melted butter and egg whites at room temperature; beat with a mixer until combined.
- Spread the dough in molds almost to the top.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until a dry toothpick at a temperature of 356F (180C).
- Cool the financiers down. Decorate with ganache using a pastry bag.