Savory cheese scones
These baked goods are light, fluffy and very cheesy. Serve the warm, savory scones with butter, ham or spreads to your taste.
Explore full recipe
- Mix the flour with baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Add the cold butter and crumb it.
- Mix the egg with milk and add to the dry ingredients, stirring with a spoon.
- Add pieces of cold cream cheese and grated Parmesan, mix quickly.
- Form into balls and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 356F | 180C until bright golden.